The Power of online video is stronger than ever. Take a quick look at this video we put together and you’ll see why!
Some three-quarters (77 percent) of marketers plan to increase their use of YouTube and video marketing this year. Hotelmarketing.com, April 8, 2011
According to Cisco, video will increase from 30% of Internet traffic to 90% of Internet traffic by 2013. (Cisco, 2010)
Videos are the best way to respond to consumers growing desire for information, providing online audiences with the rich media content they now search for.
- Attractive, visual medium
- Provides an authentic and realistic portrayal of your accommodation facility
- Better scale of depth than photographs or virtual tour
- Incites emotional impact
- Enhances the user experience
- Can help combat negative reviews (before they are read!)
- Makes your accommodation look forward-thinking
- Improves the ‘stickiness’ of a website
How can Swamp city Productions help you obtain professional, high quality video at an affordable price?
We can send a videographer to your location and then script, voice and edit your piece ALL in-house. For those with only a minimal budget, we can accept quality video (no on-location shoot) for editing. Take a look at a couple segments created for properties below.
Theres no doubt about it, online video is here to stay. All statistics confirm that travellers are increasing their use of online video at a rapid pace. We believe there has become an expectation from consumers for businesses to provide them information that is easy to view and digest while also respecting their demand for time and attention. Take a look at some of your competitors and youll surely see that you have an opportunity to differentiate your location from theirs.
Why online video for the travel industry?
- According to Forrester Research, 32% of travelers watch travel-related video to decide whether to book a particular hotel
- Travel shoppers who watch a combination of virtual tours and videos on third-party sites are 115% more likely to book
- 75% of travelers in North America are avid online video watchers
- 1 in 7 travelers are influenced by travel videos throughout the planning process