Some folks call it Online Video. Some call it Business Media. Whatever name you choose to use, one thing is clear, it’s more important than ever! You want stats – we’ve got them:
- 89 million people in the United States are going to watch 1.2 billion online videos today. (ComScore)
- Online video users are expected to double to 1.5 billion in 2016. (Cisco)
- Globally, online video traffic will be 55 percent of all consumer Internet traffic in 2016. (Cisco)
- 52 percent of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident in online purchase decisions. (Invodo)
- 76 percent of marketers plan to add video to their sites, making it a higher priority than Facebook, Twitter and blog integration. (Social Media Examiner)
- 92 percent of mobile video viewers share videos with others. (Invodo)
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month, spending more than 4 billion hours watching videos. (YouTube)
Below you can view a sampling of Business Media Campaigns that Swamp City Productions has created for businesses across the country.
FFLGuard from New York, New York, has hired the Swamp City Productions team to produce a series of Interview Videos for clients and potential clients to learn intimate details of how this cutting edge services offers unparalleled protection for FFLs throughout the country. An entire series of videos was shot in-studio, with pieces released monthly for viewer retention. Additionally, Swamp City Productions produces monthly vBlast videos for FFLGuard to distribute to their client network to keep them abreast of the latest and more pertinent news to their highly-regulated and volatile industry.
Community Capital Management from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida contracted Swamp City Productions to produce an educational and informative video that was broadcast on Asset.TV to introduce the way their firm capitalizes on their belief that portfolios of government-related securities — that are primarily excluded from the major bond indices — could produce competitive returns while also promoting community development.
Ft. Pierce, Florida, Criminal Attorney’s Ohle & Ohle brought the Legal Video experts from Swamp City Productions in to produce a series of videos that included both Firm Overviews and Practice Areas. Shot on location in a practice courtroom, Swamp City Productions used an innovative courtroom backdrop mixed with professional interviews to create videos that demonstrate both the professionalism and competency of the firm.
With offices in both Dallas, Texas, and Orange County, California, Joovy sets the standard in quality, innovative baby products, with a line that includes everything from strollers to play pens to baby bottles. To introduce the Joovy Boob Baby Bottle, the Joovy Family brought in Swamp City Productions to create a Product Overview Video along with a 30-second short form commercial. The Product Overview Video was then placed in-store at Buy Buy Baby stores across the country!